So here’s the Android Enterprise Platform Associate Exam Answers for the question “How many devices does Google Play Protect scan every day?” that you are looking for:
- 1 million
- 5 million
- 1 billion
- 2 billion
- 1 billion
Do check out the below related questions if you need to know the other Android Enterprise Platform Associate Exam Answers.
Other Related Questions:
- ___________ enrollment enables large scale over the air bulk Android (8.0+) deployments across multiple device makers so organizations can mobilize their employees with ease and no manual setup.
- What feature of the Android platform protects 99.99% of devices from potentially harmful applications?
- With An Android Enterprise Work Profile You Can:
- Which of the following statements is true pertaining to company-owned, fully managed device enrollment:
- Which of the following statements is true as it pertains to device management with Android Enterprise?
- Which of the following is true for work applications in the Android for Work profile?
- Which of the following is NOT a security feature of the Android platform?
- Which Google led and validated program makes it simple for businesses to confidently select, deploy and manage Android devices and services that meet elevated enterprise requirements?
- Which deployment option allows for bulk company owned devices to be deployed without individual set-up?
- What percentage of Android phones using Google Play are free of potentially harmful apps?
- What Percentage Of Android Phones Are Free Of Potentially Harmful Apps?
- What percentage of Android devices using Google Play are free of potentially harmful apps?
- What is Android Enterprise?
- What Feature Of Android Intercepts Malware Threats In Real Time?
- __________________ enables large-scale Android deployments across multiple device makers with no manual set up. (fill in the blank)
- What are the key selling points regarding Android for enterprise?
- What Are The Key Selling Points Regarding Android Enterprise?
- What are the four layers of security that keep Android devices safe?
- What Android Feature Are Customers Most Attracted To? (Will Not Count Towards Score) Select All Correct Responses
- The Managed Google Play store allows IT admins to:
- The feature that gives IT control over company data while allowing workers to keep their pictures and apps private is called:
- On personally owned Android devices running Android (5.0+), what features do a “Work Profile” provide?
- On personally owned Android devices featuring Android (5.0+) what feature does a “Work Profile” provide?
Leave a Reply